- Simple structure and light weight,CNC aluminum alloy structure
- Brushless motor direct drive
- With anti-vibration rubber balls,easy to adjust
- Compatible with Gopro 4 3,2,1
- With 3pcs 2804 160t motor
- With 32bit Storm32 firmware gimbal controller, sensor
- With motor protector which can help heat dissipation
- Power supply: 9-15V(3-4S)
- Drive current: Max.1.5A
- Height: 11cm
- Color: Black
Strom32 Gimbal Controller
- The controller can be used for building high-quality 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to UAV and for building handheld camera stabilizers.
- This version of the controller is our new direction in the development of the stabilizing solutions.
- It will replace the previous 8-bit version of the SimpleBGC controller, keeping 100% back-compatibility, but adding the new fuctionality.
- 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4.
- Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axis stabilization,700 times/seconds gyro caculates
- Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Control Pitch or roll by PWM or receiver,supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
- Use IMU1 and on board IMU2 dual sensor modulelock YAW accuratly, stable performance
- Support follow mode,lock mode,absolute mode or speed mode