Please check the variant selected prior to placing an order
APM V2.8.0 description:
- This version eliminates the 1.0mm 6P SM06B GPS interface of V2.52 old version, and change it into DF13-4P I2C external compass interface.
- Put DF13-5P GPS interface with external compass interface, convenient for the connection of GPS and externalcompass.
- V2.52 I2C interface changes to multifunctional MUX interface
- Modified version added isolation resistor, when the OSD interface used with telemetry, the interfaces is effectively avoided
- V2.52 version 3.5V power supply adopts IPS79133, 6V withstand voltage, output current 100mA, need to supply power for six IC, slightly inadequate power supply ability, easy to be burnt dwon. The new version adopts US LP2985-3.3, 16V withstand voltage, more reliable, redcucing the possibility of Bad Gyro health
APM V2.8.0 Flight Controller
- Needle: staight
- Power supply: LP2985-3.3
- Max voltage: 16V
- Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor
- Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2 and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output)
Jumper cap choose:
- Built-in compass: plug the jumper cap in the MAG pin header.
- External compass: pull up the jumper cap from the MAG pin header.
- 7M module
- GPS L1 C/A, GLONASS L1 FDMA
- QZSS L1 C/A
- Galileo E1B/C
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- 10Hz update rate
- 25x25x2 Ceramic patch antenna
- Rechargeable 3V Backup battery
- Low noise 3.3V regulator
- I2C EEPROM storage
- Power and fix LEDs
- Pedestal Mount/Case
- Pixhawk/PX4 compatible
- LNA MAX2659ELT+
- Pre-configured 38,400 Baud and prams
Pixhawk Power Module Cable:
Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM/Arduflyer with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6P cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 7S LiPo battery.Special for APM2.5.2 APM2.6 Pixhawk flight controller.
Max input voltage: 30V.
Max current sensing: 90A.
Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC.
Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max.
6P molex cable plugs directly to APM/Arduflyer 2.5's 'PM' connector.
Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM/Arduflyer, a RC receiver and accessories (GPS, Radio telemetry). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
Package size: 20 * 15 * 3cm / 8 * 6 * 1.2in
Package weight: 120g / 4.2 oz
100% Brand New
1 * APM 2.8 Flight Controller Board w/Shell (no Built-in compass)
1 * 7M GPS module w/Roud plastic shell
1 * GPS Antenna Seat
1 * Power Module Cable