Brand Name: Hobbywing
Model: XRotor for Nano 20A
Item Name: 20A BLheli_S 2-4S 4 In 1 ESC
Con. Current: 20A
Burst Current: 30A
BEC Output: NO
Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
ESC Programming: BLheliSuit
Input Voltage: 2-4S
- Support Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, DShot150, DShot300 and DShot600
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite
- Stick Programming: Supported
- DEO: Supported
- Throttle Range Calibration: Supported
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported
Application: 130mm-280mm FPVs
- Compact design for easy installation and neat wiring.
- Amp/Volt monitoring port allows flight controller to monitor the voltage & amperage in real time (on condition that the Flight Controller supports the function).
- EMF8BB2 chip with an operating frequency of 48MHz for great performance.
- BLHeli-S open source program supports firmware update or ESC programming via throttle signal wire and all the functions of BLHeli-S.
- Damped light mode for rapider motor response.
- Regular PWM throttle mode, OneShot125 throttle mode, OneShot42 throttle mode, and MultiShot throttle mode are supported.
- Dshot150/300/600 digital throttle mode is supported.
- ESC supports a throttle signal of up to 621Hz in regular throttle mode and is compatible with various flight controllers.